IN ORDER TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT, WE ASK THAT ALL PATRONS, EMPLOYEES, TENANTS, AND GUESTS BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS AND ACT RESPONSIBLY WHILE AT THE E CENTER. DURING YOUR VISIT, PLEASE OBSERVE OUR “GOLDEN” RULES:
1. Be neighborly and courteous. Speak freely, but not offensively or too colorfully. Refrain from obscene language.
2. Enjoy music but privately with headphones. If you wish to play live music, please see management for opportunities and permitting.
3. Experience our facility, yet without littering, loitering, defacing or destroying property.
4. Enjoy the common areas, but do not block store entrances, doorways, sidewalks or walkways. Keep furniture in their designated places.
5. Walk around as much as you like. However, no rollerskating/blading, scooters, bicycle-riding, running, climbing or standing on furniture, walls or trees.
6. Relax in our laid-back and shaded sitting areas by our water features and ﬁre pits. Smoking or vaping is only allowed in designated areas. If you are going to use smokeless tobacco products, please refrain from spitting.
7. We encourage you to meet your neighbors and maybe some new friends although distributing written materials, leaﬂets, soliciting, demonstrating, conducting interviews, taking professional photography/videos/or audio is not allowed without prior written approval from the management.
8. When retail stores close, you are welcome to visit our restaurants that remain open. All visitors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. No one under 21 is permitted after 11PM. Open alcoholic beverages must be purchased on site, and can be carried outside but must be in a shatterproof container with approved SHINE logo. All such beverages must be consumed and disposed of within the entertainment district.
9. We are dog-friendly. So, bring your vaccinated, licensed and leashed pets and be prepared to clean up after them. All others may be asked to leave along with their owners for the health and safety of others.
10. Please prepare for your visit by wearing clothes that show respect to others and leave offensive messages, excessively torn attire, and revealing clothing at home. Wearing shoes, pants, and shirts are required.